Monday, January 9, 2012

TOY AND BOY.

Rohan the grandson is bundle of joy
I happen to be his big AND favorit toy.

Sometimes I am his punching bag
Sometimes confined to tearing like rag.

If he wants ride, horse must be my back
When he is sleepy I have to hit his sack.

When he asks for story I have to be auther
When the mood is to teach student must suffer

For every question I must have an answer
Till he tells “ never mind, try tomorrow better “

Not having answer is no problem for him
Because his tomorrow is always full of dream

Problem is when others try me as toy
Use or throw AND I can’t know why

May be destiny may be family may be friends
The toy has no choice of what the boy intends

For them life is young plenty full of cream
I am a distant one and long dried dream

I don’t like them and go back to my boy
Who accepts my version of who, when and why

Life is very simple and happiness is ample
God grant everyone with such a sweet sample.

ARVIND KHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment